Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

You can't. Because of security requirements, you can't directly link to external images. When you try, the board connects to the server and saves a copy to serve locally. It will continue to use that copy for 24 hours. 

You can add a query string to the image URL to trick the board into thinking it's a unique image, but it's pretty cumbersome to do on mobile.

but it would look like:

site.com/image.jpg?asdsdds

site.com/image.jpg?hhhggggfhgfhgf

etc.

Too confusing for me.  thanks.

Great runs 6z.

Boston metro was on the edge yesterday but increasing confidence we get into commahead and overcome 925-950-975 temps on Monday.

That 6z RGEM is intriguing... I'd love to see the H5 setup behind that. That SLP is really far southeast. Seems like a situation with tons of digging vorticity and multiple surface low centers before one dominates. Verbatim might be a concern for far northeast ME / Nova Scotia but it's in RGEM lala range and don't have other support for that.

Just now, wxsniss said:

Great runs 6z.

Boston metro was on the edge yesterday but increasing confidence we get into commahead and overcome 925-950-975 temps on Monday.

That 6z RGEM is intriguing... I'd love to see the H5 setup behind that. That SLP is really far southeast. Seems like a situation with tons of digging vorticity and multiple surface low centers before one dominates. Verbatim might be a concern for far northeast ME / Nova Scotia but it's in RGEM lala range and don't have other support for that.

H5 s/w dives SSE to nuke that srfc low, if that went beyond 48 hrs it would probably be Hiroshima off of Chatham. 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Not to nit pic on Ryan as they don't forecast for ECT border with RI but Killingly Border with Foster area they always leave out will probably be 6 to 12. There is a 700 to 900 ridge there by RT 6 

Yeah I think what we try to do is generally leave out the Quinebaug Valley out there since they generally don't get as much as Kevin - as much as I hate to say it. 

You can't. Because of security requirements, you can't directly link to external images. When you try, the board connects to the server and saves a copy to serve locally. It will continue to use that copy for 24 hours. 

You can add a query string to the image URL to trick the board into thinking it's a unique image, but it's pretty cumbersome to do on mobile.

but it would look like:

site.com/image.jpg?asdsdds

site.com/image.jpg?hhhggggfhgfhgf

etc.

I don't understand that. Why have the option of posting external link as an image?

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Id hate to experience a KU with MPM and his jedi TauntingFlizzard2013 witnessing the glass half full approach, I just dont get it. This hobby should be fun, not be miserable and always looking for flaws in it. 

There is this reverse juju that pours out of their vein. To each there own.

Blizzard kids

Archived