joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He melted winter then it came back to rescue him from the dark allies of Wilmington, it took him for a short joy ride but ran out of gas...stranded on the side of the road with a flare gun now, yelling at everyone driving by. 

Lol. Coast guard is ready to scramble and head back down the Charles for recoveries.

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

GFS did not have me spooked on Sunday

But Wow on UKIE

THAT 074 is just SW enough to obliterate ME

I do like that GINXY has been gung ho about this one and the Euro ENS looking better have been a Red Flag as well

There is potential here folks

I'm still skeptical about Monday, but I'm getting pretty bullish on Sunday for warning snows anyway.

But if the Ukie actually verified, that would be flat out blizzard for eastern regions...esp NE MA with prob easily over a foot of snow. Prob closer to 2 feet.

20 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He melted winter then it came back to rescue him from the dark allies of Wilmington, it took him for a short joy ride but ran out of gas...stranded on the side of the road with a flare gun now, yelling at everyone driving by. 

Actually, my outlook looks really good, with the exception of messing up the timing, as I mixed up January and February.

I jumped on the train for that last event on Saturday.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I'm still skeptical about Monday, but I'm getting pretty bullish on Sunday for warning snows anyway.

But if the Ukie actually verified, that would be flat out blizzard for eastern regions...esp NE MA with prob easily over a foot of snow. Prob closer to 2 feet.

Yea, warning snows look good.

Archived