Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ROOSTA said:

Overall it's incrementally better consensus (member) wise. A butterfly could fart in that flow thus gumming the outcome. Alas it's only a (1) model. Takeaway more importantly seems to be a majority are moving toward a more impactful hit. Gladly sacrifice Sunday for a big dog...WOOF-WOOF!    

It doesn't matter for sne unless it tracks further south.

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Ray is right, we need it to close off south of Long Island and this run was closer to doing that definitely, but not quite there yet, however does include the backside snowfall that the EURO continues to show.

It closed sooner, but it wasn't any further south.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You responded to my post.

At this lead, I don't think its getting further south at H5, You guys need the WAA down there to thump on the front, But it helps back west in CNE if this closes off sooner, Here it don't matter, I have both going on so its better for those areas.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It doesn't matter for sne unless it tracks further south.

This is true. I do not have a dog in the fight, the IMBY bias is gone. My comment is toward overall aerial coverage and strength. It's not "all about snow" Hurricane Force gusts along coastal communities is nothing to write-off.

Just now, dryslot said:

At this lead, I don't think its getting further south at H5, You guys need the WAA down there to thump on the front, But it helps back west in CNE if this closes off sooner, Here it don't matter, I have both going on so its better for those areas.

You are correct, and also you are one of the better Posters when it comes to model PBP

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Agree on all accounts.

2 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

This is true. I do not have a dog in the fight, the IMBY bias is gone. My comment is toward overall aerial coverage and strength. It's not "all about snow" Hurricane Force gusts along coastal communities is nothing to write-off.

I write if off.......just my prerogative.

10 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

I don't understand the adversarial attitude. Have I ever done anything to you to garner such a response?
Write it off...okay. Gun to head I would tend to agree. Chill-out will ya, enjoy it for what it is

All I said was 70mph gusts on the cape, and wind blown flurries here wouldn't do it for me.....unsure of why and how you are internalizing that as an attack...

1 minute ago, ROOSTA said:

I don't understand the adversarial attitude. Have I ever done anything to you to garner such a response?
Write it off...okay. Gun to head I would tend to agree. Chill-out will ya, enjoy it for what it is

He melted winter then it came back to rescue him from the dark allies of Wilmington, it took him for a short joy ride but ran out of gas...stranded on the side of the road with a flare gun now, yelling at everyone driving by. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He melted winter then it came back to rescue him from the dark allies of Wilmington, it took him for a short joy ride but ran out of gas...stranded on the side of the road with a flare gun now, yelling at everyone driving by. 

Shall rise above. No more comments needed. 
This will be the first time since the Blitzkrieg of storm 2 yrs ago... staying up for the EURO

Archived