Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

16 minutes ago, weatherheels said:

I will take my chances every day and twice on Sunday with the set up the GFS has... feel like I'm in the catbird seat up here in the Triad.  

Why I posted I wasn't sure what I wanted it to show. 

If I didn't have skin in the game I would think the same so don't want to jinx it.  I can't remember an event where the GFS didn't tick NW inside 48 hours.  Of course Euro can be a little amped.  A blend is usually what happens. 

1 minute ago, WeatherNC said:

Funny how the guidance is starting to converge on a middle of the road solution, split between the two extremes we saw this weekend, insanity, I know.

Anxiously awaiting the ensuing panic once the slight NW correction sets in inside 48.

I need that NW jump. Not a nudge.

9 minutes ago, NicInNC said:

Not sure why some are able to post things like "I sure hope for that NW trend" but when I post asking"What will make this trend nw? Does it all depend on the speed of the system" gets deleted. 

Whatever. Anyways, can someone answer my question? I'm trying to learn.

:blahblah:

Why do you always have to be so snotty? If you really wanted to learn you would have read the last few pages to get your answer......just sayin' :whistle:

So for 3 days the Euro ran suppressed and weaker than the GFS. Now they have really just switched positons to a large degree and now that the GFS essentially caved to the euros early runs the GFS is bunk and the euro is right now that its switched to a more amped solution...

Got to love tracking winter storms.

16 minutes ago, NicInNC said:

Not sure why some are able to post things like "I sure hope for that NW trend" but when I post asking"What will make this trend nw? Does it all depend on the speed of the system" gets deleted. 

Whatever. Anyways, can someone answer my question? I'm trying to learn.

We have deleted over 100 posts. That doesn't mean we got them all or didn't get some that should not have been.  

3 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Why do you always have to be so snotty? If you really wanted to learn you would have read the last few pages to get your answer......just sayin' :whistle:

Don't you love it when they volunteer to be watched closely so a mistake isn't made?

2 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

It's not being snotty,it's being aggravated. I've read every single post but don't always understand everything I'm reading. I can just as easily call you snotty for your reply to me. Newbies aren't willing to pay when they come here to learn and get their "Can you help me understand this a bit better" posts deleted. 

4 minutes ago, jburns said:

We have deleted over 100 posts. That doesn't mean we got them all or didn't get some that should not have been.  

Can you direct me to the page where I can get my question answered? Yeah it may sound like a stupid question but it's something I am trying to understand better.

1 minute ago, NicInNC said:

It's not being snotty,it's being aggravated. I've read every single post but don't always understand everything I'm reading. I can just as easily call you snotty for your reply to me. Newbies aren't willing to pay when they come here to learn and get their "Can you help me understand this a bit better" posts deleted. 

I'm really too busy to deal with this now but you have been a member here for over 6 years.  If you really wanted to learn you would already have done so. What you want is for someone to spoon feed you.  Drop this now or my next response will include a time out.

7 minutes ago, NicInNC said:

6 years later and your imby posts are still the same......imagine that <_<

1 minute ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

Don't worry. You'll make up for it later in Jan and Feb.

I'm hoping so if this one doesn't pan out well. November and December were abysmal for us up here, especially for the ski slopes. We're in the best part of winter and the ski resorts don't have all the slopes open.

3 minutes ago, superjames1992 said:

Beware of the sneaky warm nose in the 750-800 mb range.  You won't find these on the conventional maps, and will have to look at soundings.  I've been bitten by that one too many times.  Of course, that's a chore for closer in. :o

Shouldn't be a problem with the shortwave being so weak and surface low tracking so far to the south. Now, if this thing starts to crank up the coast then it might come in to play for NC people.