Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

20 minutes ago, packbacker said:

We can be warm with blocking and crappy pac (+EPO/-PNA)...ala 2013.  To be honest, I really thought/think the PDO will flex sometime this winter, probably later in Jan into Feb. But, that's probably wishful thinking....

Oh I know but it's a good sign. I actually think if we get this storm then we will be ahead of the curve.

3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

At this rate, I'll have to drive to Phil's house to see snow. @pcbjr

North trend starts Wed.  :-)

Every run the GFS gets a hair slower swinging that trough through.  It's getting crazy, by hour 60 you could see it was getting left behind though.  I think 0z tonight the GFS steps closer to the Euro.  

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

It was never not over. :( We haven't had suppression in 10 years, now all of a sudden there's a chance of a widespread blockbuster and it snows at the beach instead. How very climo of you, mother nature. E NC is destroying me in snowfall the past 15 years.

Lol go figure. Something we usually never have a problem with. Shoot do we still have a negative NAO even? Lol only this winter.

2 hours ago, packbacker said:

LOL....I noticed that more and more about social media "mets" it's taboo to discuss model runs or upcoming cold or warmth or really anything that would seem contrarian.

what lame comments . One reason people don't post much about it is because you have to pay for it and sites like ours can get in trouble if people post too much of it is. Second, wtf does he think people are going to do?...."hey everyone...let's talk and hype up about the much more dry and boring euro! whoo hoo!".  Fact is, there is a major forecasting model that is showing the potential for a significant winter storm...naturally people are going to talk and post about it. And i have yet to see anyone who has claimed they know exactly what it's going to do...in fact just the 180 degree opposite and people are simply discussing the possibilities and what needs to happen for it to be right....so nice strawman there fella..  Ugh...guess it's a good thing we have such huge geniuses like that around telling us such obvious things like.."no one knows what it's going to do". 

12 minutes ago, Justanobody said:

Thank you, that helped. 

Let me tell you something else that will help.  As a new poster asking if signatures can be turned off is better than attacking another poster. That goes for anything else that ruffles your delicate feathers.