Newest Member
    joxey
Thursday Thumper or Thirst-Quencher

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

When we ask them yes.. but generally Scooter focus is BOS and Will is more all of the state .. but it's understood since that's where they live 

You should be able to figure it out for your area your not far off from them, Up here, Its totally different, We are pretty much on our own and can't be lumped in with PF's area in most cases, I rely on Brian some what, When he is posting i usually know what the results will be     lol

16 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Brian,  on Weatherbell the 24 snow total for the Lakes Region is 18 to 22".   Bit hard to see with the colors.   Storm bombing from 990 to 965mb as it passes should give us some good wind too.   Finally exciting things to track up here in Dendriteland.....

Croaked.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro ensemble looked a bit east of the op.

Yeah I still lean with a GFS blend of sort of a general light to moderate event for most of CNE/NNE...with more like PWM eastward for the big snows potential.  The EURO does get amp and strength happy sometimes. But it's been very consistent, too.

The problem lies in the marginal thermal areas you need the strength to really get the backside CAA and dynamics going. Big difference between like 970mb and 994mb or something in terms of mechanics haha.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Euro ENS mean definitely further South with the circulation with a bomb from the BM up over outer Cape to GOMaine 990 to mid 960s in 6 hrs. Mega hit Berks Dendrite JEFFFAFA and all in interior NE from 395 495 NW

It was well west of BM. But I'd say a bit east of the op.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Euro ENS mean definitely further South with the circulation with a bomb from the BM up over outer Cape to GOMaine 990 to mid 960s in 6 hrs. Mega hit Berks Dendrite JEFFFAFA and all in interior NE from 395 495 NW

Yeah I think the Ensembles will continue to be NorthEast of the OP every run as inevitably there are weaker and slower members in there.  

Archived