Newest Member
    joxey
Thursday Thumper or Thirst-Quencher

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

Love the track......bump up the deepening a few hours and we can really be talking in GC.   You must be feeling pretty good with where you're sitting at this point.

I have no issues as long as its a solution closer to this then GFS, But the GFS is taking steps towards it

Too bad there's so much native gradient around ..other wise hahaha. 

Sorry, I know it's annoying to read that over and over again.  But it's true - if the whole structure would slow down some the Miller B mechanics might be more meaningful than "racing the back edge".

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm hoping it goes to town before. It would help tighten up the CCB and force more of a nrly component to the wind. A tick east and you're crushed.

That's true. I was thinking that it would have as much time to tip in the 48* ssts, but you're right.....ageostrophic assist with that high.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That's true. I was thinking that it would have as much time to tip in the 48* ssts, but you're right.....ageostrophic assist with that high.

This is one of those systems where rapid intensification is a good thing. It's actually not too torchy 850 and up so not worried at all about the mid levels. A rapid deepening would allow for a quicker transition to snow by helping out lower levels dynamically flip to snow with assist from nrly flow. 

Archived