Newest Member
    amirah5
Thursday Thumper or Thirst-Quencher

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Prob a flash freeze too on the euro for coastal plain...you get heavy rain in the BOS metro region flashing over to 32-33F parachutes and then 1/4 mile powder at 27 to end it.  That is if the solution of that type of intensification actually pans out. 

Yeah. BOX mentioned that in the AFD

18 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Prob a flash freeze too on the euro for coastal plain...you get heavy rain in the BOS metro region flashing over to 32-33F parachutes and then 1/4 mile powder at 27 to end it.  That is if the solution of that type of intensification actually pans out. 

What are you thinking on this? A Nod to Euro , but less amped ?

12 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Probably has to do more that they have lives outside of this board.............lol

Ha we all do...had up to 13 people in my place the last few nights, 4 generations!  Was awesome.  Everyone coming from Albany, Binghamton, and NYC thought it was awesome to have a white Christmas.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Ha we all do...had up to 13 people in my place the last few nights, 4 generations!  Was awesome.  Everyone coming from Albany, Binghamton, and NYC thought it was awesome to have a white Christmas.

Yup, Lol, But a potential storm will bring out more posters,  Having snow on the ground does make it a lot more festive

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What are you thinking on this? A Nod to Euro , but less amped ?

Yeah I'm seeing a trend of faster development. I haven't looked extremely closely due to Xmas plans and stuff...it's also prob not worth obsessing over details at 96 hours too but I will start paying more attention at the 00z cycle. 

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I'm seeing a trend of faster development. I haven't looked extremely closely due to Xmas plans and stuff...it's also prob not worth obsessing over details at 96 hours too but I will start paying more attention at the 00z cycle. 

hard to envision theres enough time to improve at 72hr now, speaking for folks west of 91...who are usually the ones that struggle in these. 

east of 91 folk, will stare longer at their screens. 

Archived