CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Thursday Thumper or Thirst-Quencher

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez.  Up here I'm in that 18" plus zone.  Even taking the 2/3 theory since that is the NAM what a dump in a 6 hour period.  Better head to bed now and be well rested for that bowl of Popcorn and the spotlights tomorrow eve.     It's like the night before a Pats SuperBowl.  Love it....

8 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Jeez.  Up here I'm in that 18" plus zone.  Even taking the 2/3 theory since that is the NAM what a dump in a 6 hour period.  Better head to bed now and be well rested for that bowl of Popcorn and the spotlights tomorrow eve.     It's like the night before a Pats SuperBowl.  Love it....

id be worried then....heavy favorites ftl ;)

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

NAM is a smoker out here.   I think N ORH Co. gets crushed.  Glad I canceled a work trip to Shirley tomorrow.  

Yeah--it's doubled down for us.  Let's see if the RGEM rises to the occassion.  It's been pretty steady the last couple of runs with its amounts for us.

33 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

snow maps dont do the 0z nam justice south of pike.., thats a pretty strong stinger in NCT from litchfield to windham counties as it swings thru. 

ill take the para and run!! went back and forth with this storm, hopefully nowcast is a better solution than the 4" I'm still sticking with...

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

slightly confused why it struggles to snow back this way. at hr 23 on nam, im like -12c at 700 and -3c at 850 so i would have to assume 925, which i cant see, is too torched? but if 925 seems to be the key why even look at levels above it? 

Perturbations in the fine tuning on some of the mesos, you'll bust to the high side on snow totals I think. 

Archived