Toothache
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

GFS is not a nuke for eastern areas. :lol:

I started a Thursday thread.  If mods want to toss it that's fine, but with today and the weekend showing activity, I figured I'd move this most promising opportunity to it's own thread.

12.8 at the Pit; 13* at Pit East

https://www.americanwx.com/bb/topic/49424-thursday-thumper-or-thirst-quencher/

We can do moderately well on Thursday, then it looks like something else comes in on Saturday night or Sunday I think which would be great . That looks like at least a moderate event it seems .   Wpc qpf is robust, giving me maybe .3 tonight, .75 for thurs storm and then .5+ for the Sunday event.  Cautiously, if things break well could be a new foot by monday

1 minute ago, Allsnow said:

Where do we stand right now? Do you think it's shades down for the coast until after the 5th? Looks like the interior will continue to have chances 

Shades down until that deal near the 4th. I suppose maybe Boston had a shot at a few inches Thursday. It seems like the pattern is more conducive after the 4th as the Se ridge weakens. 

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Shades down until that deal near the 4th. I suppose maybe Boston had a shot at a few inches Thursday. It seems like the pattern is more conducive after the 4th as the Se ridge weakens. 

Thanks. Looks like the entire nation will be in the freezer by then 

Make no mistake-pattern is sub optimal but a nice flip is strongly signaled for around the 1/5-10 period.  If we're lucky we time systems right but snow retention will be a challenge in most of sne.

Agreed on all counts. I think retention should be last on the list of things to hope for...at least for the time being.

Archived