Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, first the 12Z Euro and now the 18Z NAM what a big east shift for the QPF with this current storm.  1" qpf line barely gets back to W/Central NH.  Euro mostly held serve for days with some flucuations east and west.  This is a big fluctuation east at the last minute....

18 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Wow, first the 12Z Euro and now the 18Z NAM what a big east shift for the QPF with this current storm.  1" qpf line barely gets back to W/Central NH.  Euro mostly held serve for days with some flucuations east and west.  This is a big fluctuation east at the last minute....

Yeah it looks like BTV's non warning streak will continue after my worrying about missing it. NWS has trimmed in VT but the Picnic tables still do just fine as they have responded to model and realtime trends. They mentioned delayed low development.

11 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I know right, you guys in se ma have been shafted far too long with systems trending unfavorably for you, just not fair. 

7 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It really isn't fair.... hopefully the snow starts piling up where it belongs.... right here in interior SE Mass

lol!!!

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looking at the weenie members of the GEFS through hr 360, certainly seems like a colder and possibly active pattern coming up. Of course the multitude of storms ranges from cutters to Miller Bs. Just hoping for something that stays on the ground for more than a day.

I don't need much shift in the baroclinic zone to start cashing in; hopefully some rt 128 specials soon enough.

Archived