Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/2/2016 at 8:21 PM, UnionWX said:

Great news. Just landed a new job in West Milford NJ. With that I have found an apartment located in Hardyston Township, NJ. Pumped up! New Job, New Area, and with that, the Township itself has an elevation of over 1,000'. Won't have to be watching those snow/rain lines anymore, haha.

Will be moving in the next few months.

Congrats.. your snowfall avg just doubled lol

4 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

According to several well-respected mets and posters, these next 14 days may be our entire winter jammed into 2 weeks of potential. The long range synopsis that many are touting for January and Feb are dire and bleak at best.

That is nonsense and they're nonsense. Winter hasn't even started and it doesn't begin until December 21st. It's like me saying June 5th to June 20th is our summer. It never happens that way it's common sense, bye

8 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

According to several well-respected mets and posters, these next 14 days may be our entire winter jammed into 2 weeks of potential. The long range synopsis that many are touting for January and Feb are dire and bleak at best.

I think they are saying that for coastal regions, although even for you guys you'll still get your chances.

16 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

That is nonsense and they're nonsense. Winter hasn't even started and it doesn't begin until December 21st. It's like me saying June 5th to June 20th is our summer. It never happens that way it's common sense, bye

On June 25 you said "Half the summer is over in my opinion."  That's like me saying Winter is half over on Christmas.

2 minutes ago, JerseyWx said:

Well, that's fine.  I'm not calling you out on being wrong, just saying how you were looking forward to Winter a week after the solstice.   

Do you blame me ?Lol

Hate the summers man they're disgusting and I'm not even fat. Anyway got lucky for my wedding ended up being cool but sunny for last Saturday. Oh man married life is kinda cool. Going to Aruba after Christmas hope I don't miss any snowstorms otherwise I'll be miserable

6 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Do you blame me ?Lol

Hate the summers man they're disgusting and I'm not even fat. Anyway got lucky for my wedding ended up being cool but sunny for last Saturday. Oh man married life is kinda cool. Going to Aruba after Christmas hope I don't miss any snowstorms otherwise I'll be miserable

Lol I don't blame you, I love Summer though. The humidity isn't my favorite thing, but I can deal with it.  I also enjoy Wnter, the snow more than the cold.

Take care Feenster, and enjoy Aruba with your wife.

4 minutes ago, JerseyWx said:

Lol I don't blame you, I love Summer though. The humidity isn't my favorite thing, but I can deal with it.  I also enjoy Wnter, the snow more than the cold.

Take care Feenster, and enjoy Aruba with your wife.

Thanks bud. Hopefully we get something significant this weekend

37 minutes ago, psv88 said:

Lol all this talk about issues for the coast. We'll clean up as usual out here in NW Suffolk. Already on the board for the season.

It'll be interesting to see what rain/snow line issues I'll be facing with here on the actual coast (SE of JFK) vs interior Suffolk.

1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Good. I'll take front-loaded cold/snow over back-loaded any day of the week. By late January I usually want winter to be over with anyway.

Want sure where to post this question. I want to sign up for wxbell but cannot find what the differences are between the business/professional ($59.99/mo) vs the personal/non-professional ($24.99/mo) accounts. Can someone please explain the differences in subscriptions aside from pricing? Thank in advance.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Want sure where to post this question. I want to sign up for wxbell but cannot find what the differences are between the business/professional ($59.99/mo) vs the personal/non-professional ($24.99/mo) accounts. Can someone please explain the differences in subscriptions aside from pricing? Thank in advance.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I believe professional includes consultation with regard to business. If you just want access to the models just use the personal account.

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived