joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Rjay said:

One of the only. :)

It sucks lol. What's not to love about a 4-8 inch event?

16 minutes ago, swamplover56 said:

There is nothing like a ku that brings everything to a halt. Esp with a fire going and the Giants in the playoffs

I agree, but we don't need 20+ inches to grind things to a halt lol. 8-12 inches is sufficient.

I'm not saying I don't enjoy a major storm every now and then, I do, but I'm not a fan astronomical snowfall amounts. The aftermath is always ugly after a day or two. I hate filthy mounds of rock-hard snow and ice that take forever to melt, and the brown slush too.

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

honest question... you think Matt Mcgloin or Tom savage are going to beat the patriots at home?

the patriots beat the Texans 27-0 earlier this year with Brissett at QB

The Patriots should win the AFC.  You shouldn't assume they will though.

With the slight potential for a storm...its time to start cleaning up the discussion threads a bit. Actual analysis, discussion, questions, etc, in the discussion threads. Thoughts about your snowblower, or why you think a model that hasnt run yet will move north, go here.

24 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

With the slight potential for a storm...its time to start cleaning up the discussion threads a bit. Actual analysis, discussion, questions, etc, in the discussion threads. Thoughts about your snowblower, or why you think a model that hasnt run yet will move north, go here.

I don't have a snowblower 

Here is something that is sure to move the 'weather wires' as a Flash:

Rare event for a 7 day period around here these last 22 months.          "GFSx Averages Out Normal for Next 7 Days".           About 33degs. both ways.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/mos/getmex.pl?sta=KACY&sta=KEWR&sta=KNYC&sta=KJFK&sta=KLGA

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived