Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

2 hours ago, PB GFI said:

I like 6 to 12 from CNJ onto ELI between both systems . Arctic waves really favor the coastal plain .   We doing Stone street soon ? 

I like 4 to 8 KNYC for the period . 

I like to forecast / If I am wrong I will post BUST . 

your very high, I like 2-4 inches total for both systems, most of it coming with wave 1, I don't expect much for wave 2.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, qg_omega said:

your very high, I like 2-4 inches total for both systems, most of it coming with wave 1, I don't expect much for wave 2.

Wave 1 . We just need .2 in CNJ and LI where it should go off at 15 to 1 . 

Wave 2 is the bigger bust risk I will wait for the EPS I want to see where in the package the OP stands .

If there are more members leaning W then I may be ok .  I like the ridge axis for the coasts in NJ and LI . 

We saw the EPS come west by 400 miles in just 24 hours yesterday . The mean went from 65w to 71w so 100 mile move over 3 days is not impossible . 

48 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

You mean backing up a forecast / ideas with maps past day 5 . Because that`s when some other posters said the period was over .

The posts were it was 4 to 5 days of cold and then its a TORCH 

Are you interested in where a pattern is going ? Because the posts in that Jan  thread show this is still here through the 15th and coming back on the 20th 

That`s not grandstanding . If the guidance is showing that the cold continues should we ignore it ? 

I'm actually calling for 4-5 days of TORCH and then '85 Cold

Did I do it right?

5 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Wave 1 . We just need .2 in CNJ and LI where it should go off at 15 to 1 . 

Wave 2 is the bigger bust risk I will wait for the EPS I want to see where in the package the OP stands .

If there are more members leaning W then I may be ok .  I like the ridge axis for the coasts in NJ and LI . 

We saw the EPS come west by 400 miles in just 24 hours yesterday . The mean went from 65w to 71w so 100 mile move over 3 days is not impossible . 

I'm not banking on 15:1, while 850s support it I am not sure where the best lift is in the column to support it.

23 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

Oh what's that?  You wanna challenge me, boss?  Please.  I have all the maps and charts to back me up.  Plus I already traveled to the future to verify!  So come on, PB - show us your skill

Do you guys realize you lost so many good posters that actually analyze periods because some have made this a joke board .

If you are forecasting a period then show us what you have , I am not following the trolling act 

1 minute ago, PB GFI said:

Do you guys realize you lost so many good posters that actually analyze periods because have made this a joke board .

If you are forecasting a period then show us what you have , I am not following the trolling act 

I know you're probably on your 28th energy drink by now, but did you bother to look at this thread title?

29 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Do you guys realize you lost so many good posters that actually analyze periods because some have made this a joke board .

Banter thread but agree this place has become a joke and is a shell of its former self.   

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived