Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Aug OBS / Discuss

EastCoast NPZ

LWX all in on the heat for this weekend:

Downtown DC:

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 81. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 101. Heat index values as high as 117. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 81. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
Sunday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 102. Heat index values as high as 110. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went outside and my phone Immediately fogged up to the point water was on the screen and I had to go back inside to send this. Absolutely incredible dews out there right now! Amazing stuff! Hoping for 100+/80+/120+ for all today!

I'm planning on doing the billy goat trail today mid afternoon for my jeb walk. I'm thinking in some of the deep vegetation I may be able to hit mid 80 dews.

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

DCA is +2 on on the pace from yesterday. 94/78 there

96/78 HI 115 at home. At noon. This is the epitome of a big heat day. The breeze feels pretty good out here.

Also of note, Kevin Shaw, the 'What's the weather where you are' guy, set his all time highest dew point of 82.2 degrees yesterday around 5pm. I'm loving this right now and hope he beats it again today!

4 minutes ago, Subtropics said:

I'm literally in heaven right now. Just got in from sitting outside in my  yard in the sun in the middle of the lawn near my vegetation. To me this is every bit as exciting as a blizzard.

I was outside before noon and there was a breeze so it wasn't too bad.

Was just out running errands and its brutal. My vegetation is brown and crispy so it is depressing. I am now inside relaxing in the AC and sipping on a delicious Bloody Mary.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived