Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine - April(Fools) General Model Discussion

FXWX

its a big hit as it washes out the boundary layer quick

Yeah it's prob snow in ORH at 96h, but it's snowing right to the coast on the south shore by 102h.

It looks like an interior MA jackpot...like Walpole/Foxboro...big surprise, lol. Pretty good hit though for all of eastern MA and eastern CT/RI.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM actually does cyclogen - NORLUN hybrid with persistent snow for a 12 hour period, the axis of which lies roughly NYC/NE PA to BOS.  

this isn't impossible yet?  no - but...we still are dealing with wave spacing issues inside the general amplitude of that sucker.  That aspect alone has not really gone away.  PF is right ...it's been plaguing ALL events in the atmosphere since January. 

I hypothesize(d) that it's because the N. Pacific is entering it's multi-decade, 'AA' phase, which means blocking tendencies and increased -EPO phenomenon down stream... these intervals tend to last 20 or so years before the sign flips ... endlessly oscillating through the millennium - they also tend to move in some positive correlation with the solar curve by the way, different discussion, different time.  Anyway, placing that over top a boiling cauldron (warm ENSO of near historic proportions) "I" believe wicked the system too much (insane gradient everywhere) and made the atmosphere a hurried frenzy of streams battling for proxy the whole way.  Just couldn't settle down and allow harmony of atmospheric waves to meld into concentric/coherent singular wave phenomenon; the result is destructive wave interference ... granted, we haven't "seen" a lot of -EPO, but it doesn't work that way. The advent of -EPO blocking may merely have been muted by ...blah blah blah.  

I really believe that the best hope for this remaining winter-year (barring anyone feeling satisfied by recouping on pettiness, if not dumb lucky) is to Jack Kavorkian this beyotch, glide through a nice hot summer of steaming crispy lightning storms, ..glow through the autumn color season, and land ourselves back into the promised land of NINA N-stream - let it do it's magic next year and write it off... 

nice.  heh.   In reality though, if the GGEM/Euro blend materializes... some place, believe it or not, would fairly and justly be close enough to average that you're just flat wrong about this season. ...despite the agonizing sensation throbbing up your hind-quarters.

I mentioned this last Autumn ...several times, tongue in cheek, though of course, it was ignored for obvious reason.  If it snowed 0 all this season, many places would still be above average for the 2-year mean ;)  Wah wah waaah.  

moral of the story?  you get your drug when you get your drug, and shut up.  

I don't know what "regrouping on pettiness, if not dumb luck" is supposed to mean, but that all evens out.....we got very unlucky with the blizzard.

Just my two cents...

heh, tongue in cheek.

ever heard of the expression, "schit eating grin" ?  

look it up... it's one that's fallen out of general moder vernacular ... but it's basically polishing a turd.  that's the pettiness -

if a weird blue bomb came through, that's the dumb luck.

by the way folks, i had close to 6" both at home and the office as of morning yesterday, and despite the horrific cold (relative to calendar date) it's down to just a couple of inches.   interesting. 

heh, tongue in cheek.

ever heard of the expression, "schit eating grin" ?  

look it up... it's one that's fallen out of general moder vernacular ... but it's basically polishing a turd.  that's the pettiness -

if a weird blue bomb came through, that's the dumb luck.

by the way folks, i had close to 6" both at home and the office as of morning yesterday, and despite the horrific cold (relative to calendar date) it's down to just a couple of inches.   interesting. 

No, its firmly entrenched in my lexicon.

I was just pointing out that this season has also been plagued some misfortunate with regard to snowfall....could have easily been much snowier, so its due for some "dumb luck"...

OMG what a cluster f  ...

whether that NAM solution verifies or not, that whole structure around 78 hours ...where a such a deep anomaly is exiting the MA coast with a top tier v-max ripping its underbelly, yet ...because that preceeding useless piece of shict has to be situated over western NS, ...  

wow.   just wow

Archived