12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. We only have 12 pages for shattering record highs by 5-10F, yet we can rack up 100 for an advisory snowfall. To each his/her own, but some of us like warmth too. It's not like we were given a choice between snow and record heat and we chose this.

have we not racked up near 100 pages for advisory snowfall that missed us??

Congrats to Kevin, he absolutely NAILED yesterday!

Well anyway... 65-70 all weekend in mid Morch is as good as it gets. It's not going to snow.. So going full on warm like this is great .

Yes, that's my point...those are great temps for the time of year. Summer warmth in March when everything is closed? Eh...pump the brakes a bit. Looking forward to the weekend.

Meh. We only have 12 pages for shattering record highs by 5-10F, yet we can rack up 100 for an advisory snowfall. To each his/her own, but some of us like warmth too. It's not like we were given a choice between snow and record heat and we chose this.

We racked up thousands of pages this winter for very minimal snowfall...might as well embrace a couple nice days.

Breaking record highs at night is pretty impressive. I think people would be a lot more pissed if we were breaking record lows at this point.

Yes, that's my point...those are great temps for the time of year. Summer warmth in March when everything is closed? Eh...pump the brakes a bit. Looking forward to the weekend.

I think we're all aware of our March/April climo in here. The general public? Maybe that's a different story. I don't expect to feel 70F imby again for at least another month and I doubt the snow is done too. idk...I think Kevin is onto something when he says you seem a little grumpy this morning. The lawn thread will be the only sensible thread this summer? That'll be the first...even for dew season. ;)

I think we're all aware of our March/April climo in here. The general public? Maybe that's a different story. I don't expect to feel 70F imby again for at least another month and I doubt the snow is done too. idk...I think Kevin is onto something when he says you seem a little grumpy this morning. The lawn thread will be the only sensible thread this summer? That'll be the first...even for dew season. ;)

I am fine..lol. All I am saying is that 80 is a nice way to faux up summer weather for a lot of people on 3/9. Sure, it's warm...but everything is dead/closed and it's not like later in Spring when you have many, many more ways to enjoy the mild weather. If you are like Kevin and don't have to work on a weekday...I am sure there are ways to enjoy a day like yesterday.  If you are a numbers guy....yesterday must have been a pants tent. 

I am fine..lol. All I am saying is that 80 is a nice way to faux up summer weather for a lot of people on 3/9. Sure, it's warm...but everything is dead/closed and it's not like later in Spring when you have many, many more ways to enjoy the mild weather. If you are like Kevin and don't have to work on a weekday...I am sure there are ways to enjoy a day like yesterday. If you are a numbers guy....yesterday must have been a pants tent.

You were out of work at 2:00 yesterday meaning home by 2:45. So you were off during the nicest and warmest part of the day and had 4 hours of warmth and daylight. Did you go home and watch home videos and pictures of last year snow depths in a darkened room? Or did you take advantage and get outside to do things,

If you are a numbers guy....yesterday must have been a pants tent.

Brian was one of the top ten posters yesterday, don't see that happening ever. He was full staff,flags flying. Awesome day yesterday, day like today where it's cloudy and warm is the useless warmth. I am loving this weather, perfect timing also for work schedule projects to heating system components.

You were out of work at 2:00 yesterday meaning home by 2:45. So you were off during the nicest and warmest part of the day and had 4 hours of warmth and daylight. Did you go home and watch home videos and pictures of last year snow depths in a darkened room? Or did you take advantage and get outside to do things,

I was out and had to go to an appt...something that was not fun.

It basically means general public gets ready for spring and warm weather, not realizing its March 9th.

oh, right - yeah, there's definitely mentality that comes along with this sort of thing. - it's caveat emptor.  

i mean, do we have to say it?   we've had white out blowing snow in mid teens to 20" depth or more at times in mid March, ...probably, more times than we have ever had 82 F highs in backyards, too.

66F at KFIT and a muggy day here at work.  Fans blowing at full and it is manky

Kevin nailed yesterday's temps.    It was very nice to be walking the dog in my hood wearing shorts and a t shirt yesterday in early March.

My only beef is that it will only shorten the time I can be at Wachusett.  It is also when my daughter's play is happening so that eats into the time factor and makes the school it is happening in warm.

I'm a dozen warning events from normal...thatd be the preferred way to get to normal.

That's really amazing. If you are a dozen warning events from normal, that means you must also be 50 3-6" events away from normal too....

Wow. 

Looking forward to our winter pattern locking itself in from May 10 to July 7.  Just in time to really paste the mountains with day after day of cold drizzle. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived