joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24hrs of legit summer weather in early March is kinda cool to me. Some years we have trouble pulling this off in May or June.

I guess. It's kind of useless to me. I'd rather this in April or May instead of 45 and drizzle. This just serves up faux hope for Spring and likely warmest week of the month.

Meltdown? Lol. Well you guys can whack it to unsustainable temps. Have at it. Talk to me later this month.

April and May both look like early summer/torches based on Euro monthlies..so I'm not sure why you think it's going to be cold and drizzly. Who said anything about sustaining temps in the 70's and 80's?

At any rate. Nothing but AN right thru March 20 on overnight guidance. We'll see what happens after that before retouch end of month

I don't follow. How is having 10-14 days of AN temps in Morch with the majority of those days being over 60 useless? It allows you to get the yard cleaned up ready for summer, wash and wax cars, decks power washed and stained, patio furniture moved outside.. The list goes on and on . Should we hope for normal temps in the 40's ? Is that more useful?

Some people can't handle it when snow threats and winter are over , so they get upset and lash out at other posters and meh 81 degree temps in Morch and a beautiful next 10 days of wx aside from next Mon/ Tues

Remember when this weekend was suppose to be horrible? Now it doesn't look bad at all for the majority. I don't get how people can't like this weather. So happy to put the horrible winter behind us

Archived