joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that ends up bring 3-5 days of normal . Unless we get lucky and a bowling ball goes underneath us. Otherwise looks meh before last week of month warms AN again

Agree and it's still 10-12 days away as usual...this week 10-12 days out had a trough and -NAO for us and a GFS snowstorm tomorrow LOL.   Need to see it within 5-7 days to bite

Agree and it's still 10-12 days away as usual...this week 10-12 days out had a trough and -NAO for us and a GFS snowstorm tomorrow LOL.   Need to see it within 5-7 days to bite

no it didn't , this hot spell has been very well advertised. If you are going to say stuff at least look first.

post-322-0-89560200-1457558872_thumb.png

actually looks like DPs are all over the place... some places are in the mid teens and others are in the upper 30s. 

still, it's not the horizontal it's the vertical and i don't think if we saturated the 1,300 m depth it would be that warm.  no way -

actually looks like DPs are all over the place... some places are in the mid teens and others are in the upper 30s. 

still, it's not the horizontal it's the vertical and i don't think if we saturated the 1,300 m depth it would be that warm.  no way -

Teens? And sure it would. Heck H85 wetbulbs are around 40F.

post-3-0-00274100-1457560673_thumb.gif

Archived