joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine - 3rd times a charm

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what- once I went to Nicaragua I was done....too much at stake to make that trip successful. While there, I looked at some runs and thought I'd have a snowy 2/22. By the time I came home I realized this has been among the bizarre winters. I mean how many snow ratters have the coldest temperature in 6 decades?

That said, I'm of the resting my eyes ala Jeff's father ilk. I'll open them if somethings on the table within 3-4 days.

Tip- I remember 56 and that's exactly right. all of a sudden it couldn't stop snowing.

I suspect we'll see more folks jumping onto my boat today.

We done

Nah give it through mid month for something to pop on models. Longer CNE/NNE.

If we've shot blanks by the 15th with nothing in sight, then we're done. Sounds kinda obvious to me, but that's because it is.

This is neither a melt nor a rant.  Simply stating the way it is.

This is not year.  If you want to continue to excite yourself with a day-10 solution only to be disappointed by day 5, knock yourself out.  If you want want a dose or reality, enjoy these back-end blustery days from the lakes cutters.  It's they only winter we're getting.

22.3/13

Tell you what- once I went to Nicaragua I was done....too much at stake to make that trip successful. While there, I looked at some runs and thought I'd have a snowy 2/22. By the time I came home I realized this has been among the bizarre winters. I mean how many snow ratters have the coldest temperature in 6 decades?

That said, I'm of the resting my eyes ala Jeff's father ilk. I'll open them if somethings on the table within 3-4 days.

Tip- I remember 56 and that's exactly right. all of a sudden it couldn't stop snowing.

Exactly.

I also cited the 96 hour marker.

It crushed us for this weeks storm too and then came 300 miles west. They'd better hold off on release date Morch 8th. It's been awful

I laugh at people when they say that the Euro has been better than the GFS this winter. I think the Ukie has been the best so far this winter. GFS has been imo better than the Euro . EPS also has struggled this winter.

Archived