joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts aren't far off from that, but I'm just thinking more like CC canal, not BTV.

I don't expect much snow here.

I think NNE finally gets snowlaid

I'm half kidding obviously. Nobody wants a rain event. My gut says mostly rain, but quite possible longitude plays a role due to S-N track. So, I suppose I would not rule out a western SNE pasting.

Colder rain is awesome. Hopefully after the weekend when the PV rotates back the models will figure out how far it does rotate back because that is the whole key. 

Well, I never said it was awesome.

Personally, I'd rather smoke the airmass and hit 60 if it rains all the same......but that isn't what I feel will take place.

Does anyone even look at this, lol?

FIM running with GFS-2015 physics (slightly more accurate, FIM8/FIM9) and GFS-2012 physics (FIM8zeus/FIM9zeus). FIM8 also running with latest Grell-Freitas convective scheme (FIMXzeus, using GFS-2015 physics otherwise). HIWPP data availability continues as started in Feb 2015.

FIM running with GFS-2015 physics (slightly more accurate, FIM8/FIM9) and GFS-2012 physics (FIM8zeus/FIM9zeus). FIM8 also running with latest Grell-Freitas convective scheme (FIMXzeus, using GFS-2015 physics otherwise). HIWPP data availability continues as started in Feb 2015.

No.

I look at everything. Best to have an open mind and explore options.

Archived