joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think there's been that many cutters though.  

there hasn't been that many coastals, either.  

we have suffered more deconstructive wave interference events than I care to count - THAT, has been the tenor of the winter.  not cutting lows... there have been some, with the big one that went from tx through mi earlier on, but whenever things came more east the waves shredded each other apart. 

things have gotten more active since mid way, tru.  the big MA winter ball, then the miss recently... but i've been posting all along about the wave interference issue and that's definitely been real.  

we have suffered more deconstructive wave interference events than I care to count - THAT, has been the tenor of the winter.  not cutting lows... there have been some, with the big one that went from tx through mi earlier on, but whenever things came more east the waves shredded each other apart. 

things have gotten more active since mid way, tru.  the big MA winter ball, then the miss recently... but i've been posting all along about the wave interference issue and that's definitely been real.  

The coastal plain track, say OXB to ALB/BTV seems extinct, we hardly ever see it anymore for some reason.

Didn't Scott just say they were ugly? Or are you talking about something else?

I'm talking after that storm...he said they were ugly for the storm itself...but there's been a 2-3 day torch period advertised after that...it wasn't as warm today. Still AN, but not the real true spring look that previous runs had.

Well I don't know what happened in December but there was like 7-9" of precip in the mountains and record low snow.  Maybe they weren't cutters but it definitely precipitated.

Then yeah you are right, I think I can only think of two in January.

Archived