joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12th/13th possible ENC/CNC Event

84 Hour NAM

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the echoes coming across the TN NC line are having no trouble reaching the ground, snow is flying. These echoes unlike most situations should break containment. Going to find out over the next 60-90 minutes. This is what you want to watch espeacilly from the triangle back west if you want to see flakes fly today. Use the mossiac radar its great at giving an accurate picture imo. Have to say I'm a little encouraged looking at the ground obs and webcams along with how hefty that slug of moisture looks coming into NC at the moment. Next hour and half will be telling.

Visibly on sat and radar you can see slp trying to get organized along the se coast. C'mon baby.

Most models don't show the surface low until after 10-11 am so that's sounds right on track to me....just hope the models are to light with QPF and that the moisture makes it farther inland...the next 6-10 hrs could be very interesting or very frustrating.

Most models don't show the surface low until after 10-11 am so that's sounds right on track to me....just hope the models are to light with QPF and that the moisture makes it farther inland...the next 6-10 hrs could be very interesting or very frustrating.

The action looks to be coming in high and fast.

This SPC mesoscale analysis shows frontogenesis on the coast where the slp should form.

sfnt.gif?1455285324550

Archived