joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12th/13th possible ENC/CNC Event

84 Hour NAM

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trends today are nice and the temps are not really the issue its the moisture and the models seem to be catching on to the low being stronger/wetter....that warm ocean water might finally pay off.....not to mention with the cold shot coming behind it whatever falls will stick around 3-4 days and might really cause Sat night lows to get ridiculous if there is a snowpack around.

12k nam looks awesome once again. 1-3" for central nc to the coast just eyeing it.

Yeah I love it, would be a solid thump for us here....starts around 9-10am and snows till 7-9pm, figure thats good for 3-4".... I love daytime snowfalls....then it gets really cold for the weekend so it would stick around.....

Yeah I love it, would be a solid thump for us here....starts around 9-10am and snows till 7-9pm, figure thats good for 3-4".... I love daytime snowfalls....then it gets really cold for the weekend so it would stick around.....

I love events like these where it's is plenty cold and all snow than a sloppy mix to snow. Hoping we can all cash in for a few inches. Guess we will see if the euro and GFS start to sniff out the increased precip the nam shows

I love events like these where it's is plenty cold and all snow than a sloppy mix to snow. Hoping we can all cash in for a few inches. Guess we will see if the euro and GFS start to sniff out the increased precip the nam shows

Typically this is how we get our snows, they are not modeled well at all until 3-4 days out and they slowly go from fringe event to decent snowstorm....Nam keeps us at or below freezing for the event then we go into the freezer over the weekend with snow cover thats friggen awesome if it pans out....

MHX has added this to my point and click, so they are at least acknowledging that they see it 

Friday A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Archived