joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first kid was born at 6 am on Feb. 15, 2014. 

I was sweating bullets all the way through the storm on the 13th and 14th, as the kid was a week overdue.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/okx/StormEvents/storm02132014.html

Second kid is due Feb. 13th, but all signs point to it coming early. Commencing sweating bullets.

Someone remind me why February seemed like a good month for birthing?

My first kid was born at 6 am on Feb. 15, 2014.

I was sweating bullets all the way through the storm on the 13th and 14th, as the kid was a week overdue.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/okx/StormEvents/storm02132014.html

Second kid is due Feb. 13th, but all signs point to it coming early. Commencing sweating bullets.

Someone remind me why February seemed like a good month for birthing?

My son's due date was February 8, 2010. I was the only guy in the neighborhood out shoveling during the storm. He ended up being born on the 14th.

more that I'm doubting 2' of snow in the immediate DC area. but there are some key things that are off maybe. the transition in NAO/AO makes it less stable than a purely blocked snowstorm too.

Lol if anyone says you are unreasonable for saying a top 3 storm might not happen at 4 days lead time.

I got your point. Everything has to line up pretty much perfectly and there are a few caution flags to take into consideration before predicting the biggest snow storm in dc recorded history. These capture and stall scenarios often seem to have last minute surprises.

Archived