joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what I said in the comment above.

So you're totally fine with forecasters calling for 1-2'+ over 4 days out? Remember when OKX got crushed for calling for historic snow in the city that didn't get close to verifying? A lot has to break right for history to happen...

I wasn't saying that.

I love reading your posts from 2010, good stuff.

2010 was easier to chest thump about I think. Was running into megablock pttern that wasn't moving as much. Big storms can happen during a deeper transition but the look matters more than the way the numbers are moving.

more that I'm doubting 2' of snow in the immediate DC area. but there are some key things that are off maybe. the transition in NAO/AO makes it less stable than a purely blocked snowstorm too.

I hear you. We will find out in 15 min. In regards to the Euro Para i have problems with any model that goes from 2' to 2" in one run.

So as I read this forum more, will I become more weeneish and start freaking out like this? Or are people just born with this inherent panic.

I've been like this since I was a little kid. I just didn't discover other people had the affliction until I became and adult and joined this board.

Archived