Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see every single house and structure in the region buried in snow over its rooftop.  I don't want to be a able to see a single man-made structure again until mid-summer.... if even then.  That includes the Washington monument.  I pray for 45" here on Saturday, and another 45" next week, and another 45' days after that, and - hopefully - even bigger storms in February.

Did it crush Randy?

Depends if you consider 24" a crushing. 

How does it line up with the old Euro?

I posted in the disco thread earlier. It's mostly lock step but moved the precip maxes around a little. A 30" bubble down over EZF also expanded the destruction you get into western md / southern pa. It's just noise honestly. We really won't know the exact jacks until they are happening. Your area seems locked and loaded no matter what though. 

Depends if you consider 24" a crushing. 

I posted in the disco thread earlier. It's mostly lock step but moved the precip maxes around a little. A 30" bubble down over EZF also expanded the destruction you get into western md / southern pa. It's just noise honestly. We really won't know the exact jacks until they are happening. Your area seems locked and loaded no matter what though. 

That's it?  A measly 2 feet?   Meh

Archived