joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm a snow weenie so share for me at least.

Sent from my SM-G360T

Euro and GGEM in the long range show the PV getting attacked. The more it gets attacked, the better for our area. This would allow cold air to come into our area. It's in weenie land so proceed carefully.

Euro and GGEM in the long range show the PV getting attacked. The more it gets attacked, the better for our area. This would allow cold air to come into our area. It's in weenie land so proceed carefully.

Fantasy long range or actual possibility of occurring long range?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Warm weenies are invading this forum :cry:

There is no talk at all about the PV on any of the models.

Any meaningful changes are weeks away (or more). A step down process will take a while and while there is evidence of stratospheric warming event kicking off a step down process, it's far from a given.

they've been showing this for weeks and nothing happens

My dad just passed away today. And he was one of the reasons why I'm into the weather. He would always get excited whenever we would get hit with a bilzzard. RIP dad I love you and I will continue the family legacy in honor of you.

So sorry for your loss. We'll name the next blizzard in his honor.

My dad just passed away today. And he was one of the reasons why I'm into the weather. He would always get excited whenever we would get hit with a bilzzard. RIP dad I love you and I will continue the family legacy in honor of you.

I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

God Bless, and I hope he always has his favorite weather.

Archived