Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
No Joaquin the park forecast for Mets

Ginx snewx

I, sir, was not attempting to allude to any "big surprises."

You said "I think there will be more big "surprises" with Joaquin" and then didn't specify, and, actually, still haven't. You will have to forgive my curiosity on what your thoughts actually are, or, alternatively, my predilection for those who either say what they mean or nothing at all.

What "big surprises" do you think there will be?

Don't patronize me. Contrary to your pretentious moniker, neither I nor anyone else in this forum is obligated to meet your arbitrary posting standards, Zeus. And if you don't like or disagree with a post you are not obligated to read it. Interesting how that dynamic works- huh? Or, alternatively, you could artfully, and logically express a counter opinion, rather than try and disparage a general thought, which you find to be disagreeable. My post wasn't designed to be detailed; and I admitted it provided little forecasting value. It was a general observation. Now end it, and move onto other "more important" trivialities.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't patronize me. Contrary to your pretentious moniker, neither I nor anyone else in this forum is obligated to meet your arbitrary posting standards, Zeus. And if you don't like or disagree with a post you are not obligated to read it. Interesting how that dynamic works- huh? Or, alternatively, you could artfully, and logically express a counter opinion, rather than try and disparage a general thought, which you find to be disagreeable. My post wasn't designed to be detailed; and I admitted it provided little forecasting value. It was a general observation. Now end it, and move onto other "more important" trivialities.

Zeus will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious lightning.

A coast tickler. A teaser. Joaquin doesn't offer you to come in for a drink after a night out. Joaquin will likely play with our weenies right until the storms death. It'll take an easterly component then wobble north or nnw for a little while just to perk our interests before he rockets out of town and out of sight to the NE.

Consistent rain this whole bus ride to New Haven. Game tomorrow at New Haven. Staying in Milford CT tonight. About to hit the Hartford traffic. Bus barely made it up mt tolland on i-84 a few miles back.

Dudes play with Jay's weenie

:weenie:

Archived