joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Squall line With Severe potential 07/30

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some embedded supercellular structure over western CT and lower Hudson Valley but overall a bit meh. I would really like a good rainstorm here! 

Effective shear is pretty meh across the whole area.

But good news is I'll probably have more time for training tonight than originally planned.

It seems like every time you post rain totals they always start with 0.0 :lol:  

The last 30 days have been rough. I can't wait to see the 30day AHPS maps tomorrow once 7/1 gets erased from it. I've been fairly wet since I moved here...a little regression this summer.

its not over though

There's like 1 more moderate shower to move thru..Skies brightening to the NW..maybe another .10 or so.

Sure it was nice to  get rain..but that little bit just settles the dust..and most of that was in a quick deluge that ran off. With the searing heat and sun this weekend..burn city continues on lawns..

Maybe next weeks dews will bring more rains

There's like 1 more moderate shower to move thru..Skies brightening to the NW..maybe another .10 or so.

Sure it was nice to  get rain..but that little bit just settles the dust..and most of that was in a quick deluge that ran off. With the searing heat and sun this weekend..burn city continues on lawns..

Maybe next weeks dews will bring more rains

meh sounds like every summer since I was born

Archived