joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Squall line With Severe potential 07/30

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I complain more about my thunder drought, though PWM is down 2.3" from normal this month.

I've been in a drought since 2013. Just can't buy a good one.  I haven't heard one close strike since I moved there, which is pretty funny luck. I'll take the snow though...:lol:

I've been in a drought since 2013. Just can't buy a good one.  I haven't heard one close strike since I moved there, which is pretty funny luck. I'll take the snow though... :lol:

Last time I was in one? Maybe 2013 too at my old place on Commercial Street. That was legit severe.

Since then I've lived vicariously through the radar, and TSDZ has been the best we can do at GYX/PWM.

Last time I was in one? Maybe 2013 too at my old place on Commercial Street. That was legit severe.

Since then I've lived vicariously through the radar, and TSDZ has been the best we can do at GYX/PWM.

I even saw the house before we bought it, in a tstm...lol. The last two summers are about as big of a fail, like a tweet about a Mets player traded... :whistle:

I even saw the house before we bought it, in a tstm...lol. The last two summers are about as big of a fail, like a tweet about a Mets player traded... :whistle:

My trip to Iowa did not help. Out of the 5 days, fairly benign weather, we got two MCSs. One of them had severe on the southern end, flash flooding, mammatus, and a wake low. Now that's fairly interesting weather for 8-10 in the morning.

Archived