joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they shown any divergence on MADIS?

They look a little warmer during the daytime since winter, but they ran a positive MADIS error last warm season too. This is the week with the largest error that they've had in the past year though. I can't save the image on this machine, but here's the link...

http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/cgi-bin/wxsitequal.pl?site=KCON&days=364&sensor=temp

Why is there always a severe thunderstorm near Lewiston Maine on hot days with NW flows?

I swear ...someone needs to formulate a scientific paper that proves there is a 100% chance of a severe thunderstorm for Lewiston Maine when a day is like today, everywhere else has a standard other forecast... jesus

Quinoa and a lot of it. Oatmeal .. Chicken.. An occasional burger, soup ..apples and berries, most green veggies, iced coffee, beer.. That's about it. Exciting

actually, i really like all that stuff...and it's all really healthy! i'd eat with you, any day! 

still no storms, yesterday, i **** you not, a cell was heading heading right for my town and it literally split in two about 2mi from my house and each half passed off to my NE, and SW...reallly? i swear the universe is out to get me

Lol.. Well no arthritis but brutal stomach problems. So no catsup , tomato sauce, salsa. Etc etc. For like 35 years I started my day with a big glass of OJ. Once I gave that up it helped a fair amount. Tough to break that habit

I don't know if I can take a site seriously when the sidebar has an article called "How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit"

Calling herself a "Master Herbalist" doesn't help either.

I don't know if I can take a site seriously when the sidebar has an article called "How To Clean Your Arteries With One Simple Fruit"

Probably smokes a lot of weed and wears no deodorant. I love these bloggers.

Well whatever. i just did a google search on nightshades. It's not like she invented the term.

I definitely believe in what Brian is doing though. White anything is just not good for you when it comes to refined sugars. I am a bit skeptical of some of these bloggers, but hey if it works...more power to you.

Whites are bad and for me being someone who has had all the issues like Kev and Brian its a good way to figure out and eliminate the rest. They should give up snow too.

I definitely believe in what Brian is doing though. White anything is just not good for you when it comes to refined sugars. I am a bit skeptical of some of these bloggers, but hey if it works...more power to you.

I try not to stuff what I do down people's throats like a Jehova's Witness. You have to be happy with what you're eating...otherwise what's the point? There's studies out there that show gluten/grains are the devil and some that show it isn't too bad. The important thing is realizing what works for you. We all have different genetics and differing evolutionary histories.

I think we can all agree that living off of junk and processed food is a recipe for disaster later in life. The only thing I do that really catches people's attention is the grain-free. Other than that, I pile in the meat, sweet potatoes, and fruits/veggies. Fat is my friend.

I try not to stuff what I do down people's throats like a Jehova's Witness. You have to be happy with what you're eating...otherwise what's the point? There's studies out there that show gluten/grains are the devil and some that show it isn't too bad. The important thing is realizing what works for you. We all have different genetics and differing evolutionary histories.

I think we can all agree that living off of junk and processed food is a recipe for disaster later in life. The only thing I do that really catches people's attention is the grain-free. Other than that, I pile in the meat, sweet potatoes, and fruits/veggies. Fat is my friend.

Fat is really not the enemy that the 1980s told us. Same with these cooking oils. I remember all the Mazola has no cholesterol bullsh*t commercials. Get rid of all those vegetable oils. You have to bake, use coconut butter or something like that. I only use olive oil. I admit that the occasional baking item that is consumed is probably from veggie oils...but I do know how bad they are. My one downfall is cold cuts. I love them, but I know they aren't good at all. 

No doubt about it. Gluten free/dairy free works for me, but I don't make my 2 young kids or my wife go that route.  It was a personal choice that helped my personal health issues, doesn't mean no one can ever eat a marble rye again (Seinfeld anyone? :)

I had 3 great grandparents live past 100yrs old, pretty sure they were NOT Gluten and Dairy free...

Archived