• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

Well whatever. i just did a google search on nightshades. It's not like she invented the term.

The nightshade info is pretty well known.  Traditional Chinese Medicine has warned against nightshade consumption for hundreds of years.  

Outside of celiac disease true gluten allergies are rare, gluten intolerance is a more appropriate term.  Some of the folks suffering gluten intolerance may be a direct result of spending most of their childhood consuming rancid, commercially grown, contaminated grains thus triggering an eventual immune response.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight outta Tolland, crazy motherfuc*er named Kevin Cube,

From the gang called Weenies with Attitudes,

When I'm called out, I got my Davis out,

Pull the trigger, and dewpoints get hauled out.

You too Brian if you f*ck with me,

East Taunton is gonna have to come get me,

Off yo grass...that's how I'm going out,

For the punk mother*****ers calling my Davis out.

:lmao:

You cranked that out quickly, maybe you should be writing hip-hop lyrics on the side...

post-709-0-40083500-1438201491_thumb.gif

Everyhing I've read and the people who saw sneak peek said it was done right. So excited

Police departments across the country must be waiting with breathless anticipation.  lol

Tough to get out to flicks with the little guy but I'm going to make an effort to see this on the big screen. 

Ice Cube's son plays him!  The rest are mostly unknown actors who they screened for talent and authenticity.

Lol. Most of that was good. Might be dangerous to go see it in the theaters the first few weeks lol

KCON hottest in NE today with 96

felt like it too  :sizzle:

True story about Straight Outta Compton.  I put the tape in my dad's car while were were driving somewhere, first time he heard it, and he only made it a couple minutes before he ejected it and tossed it on the road.  lol.  I thought he would be cool with it because he had played Zappa's "Broken Hearts are for ***holes" but I was mistaken.

felt like it too :sizzle:

True story about Straight Outta Compton. I put the tape in my dad's car while were were driving somewhere, first time he heard it, and he only made it a couple minutes before he ejected it and tossed it on the road. lol. I thought he would be cool with it because he had played Zappa's "Broken Hearts are for ***holes" but I was mistaken.

lol classic story, I first heard NWA playing on my sons stereo, liked the beat, lyrics not so much for 11 year old but soon all the kids were playing that stuff so it was like, yea my Zappa stuff and Doors, similar and I turned out Ok

felt like it too  :sizzle:

True story about Straight Outta Compton.  I put the tape in my dad's car while were were driving somewhere, first time he heard it, and he only made it a couple minutes before he ejected it and tossed it on the road.  lol.  I thought he would be cool with it because he had played Zappa's "Broken Hearts are for ***holes" but I was mistaken.

My dad took my now deceased brother and I to a Yankee game in the Bronx in right as I was getting into rap. Eazy E's tape Eazier Said than Dunn was the first one I ever bought. It was a night game and he drove a" nice at the time" Chrysler New Yorker..we go lost in some not so nice area of da Bronx after the game and I remember popping the tape in the deck and banging it..He quickly turned it off asking me if I wanted to get shot ...lol

96? Hmm. May have to toss that like Bobbutts Dad did to that NWA tape.

Like I said earlier...they've been sneakily warming.

MHT with 93F today and ASH with probably 93-95F, but the ASOS croaked and they're back on limited manned obs.

Smell test says 94F max there. All of the meso sites around there were 93-94F.

Like I said earlier...they've been sneakily warming.

MHT with 93F today and ASH with probably 93-95F, but the ASOS croaked and they're back on limited manned obs.

Smell test says 94F max there. All of the meso sites around there were 93-94F.

Might have to throw BOS Harbor temp into that KCON mix too. Seems awfully warm in a summer like this, when Stelwagen Bank is 66.

Quinoa and a lot of it. Oatmeal .. Chicken.. An occasional burger, soup ..apples and berries, most green veggies, iced coffee, beer.. That's about it. Exciting

Love quinoa and oatmeal. I had a really good salad recently of quinoa, pineapple, black beans, cilantro, and lime juice.

I made salmon with mango sauce last night....Fresh mango strips, arugula from garden, Chinese brown sauce, lime, basil from garden. Yum.

Archived