• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Summer Doldrums Banter

Baroclinic Zone

There were 3 bats flying over the parking lot this evening. It's been probably 10 years since I've seen a bat.

And I hope it's 20 years before I see another.

Really? We always have tons of them. Esp from July through October

A neighbor of ours called me last month ago. A bat got in her house and her husband was away. We spent 30 minutes chasing it out of the house

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No insurance?

no.  I forget what or why but b/c I got my phone online or something through the store they didn't offer insurance.  I don't really remember though...it was almost two years ago.  

Luckily I was eligible for either a lease plan or easy pay.  I did the lease option and got the iphone 6 and have to pay an additional $20 a month on my bill for the next 24-months.  My original plan was to just get what I had 5c and it would have been $18.75 a month using the easy pay option...so for an extra $1.25 I got a higher version phone.  

Really sucks though...didn't need this right now but I couldn't go to school w/o a phone.  I did get insurance on this though going through the store to get it.  

Completely just screwed up my day too and I'm still up trying to organize and pack and leaving in 7 hours :axe:  

Part of that too is b/c where I'm living (with my brother and his ex-girlfriend) we aren't resigning the lease when it expires in a few month so I sort of have to pack everything up and prepare to move it at some point upcoming.

There were 3 bats flying over the parking lot this evening. It's been probably 10 years since I've seen a bat.

And I hope it's 20 years before I see another.

Doesn't seem to be any shortage of them here.  At least since we've done some of our projects, we've eliminated their access to the house.

Days shortening pretty quickly now. Doodle doo yesterday and today but heats on the way. We close 9/22 on our new house and buyers of this one close 9/29 tentatively...decent timing. Looking forward to getting the move over with. I vow that the next move is to either assisted living or the cemetery.

Days shortening pretty quickly now. Doodle doo yesterday and today but heats on the way. We close 9/22 on our new house and buyers of this one close 9/29 tentatively...decent timing. Looking forward to getting the move over with. I vow that the next move is to either assisted living or the cemetery.

LOL.

Pics?

From the shadows, it looks like the front might be pretty open.  Of course, most people don't want a weather station in front of their house.

You might be able to hide a rain gauge on the lamp post and put a decorative post in the lawn for the temperature sensor.  Or, you could put the whole thing on the roof.

Congrats Jerry on the new house!

Archived