Newest Member
    joxey
July 2015 Discussion

Powerball

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha^

Decent rain rates up this way between 5-6 pm especially. Cool day today - well appreciated before the heat. 0.60" so far.

71°/53° today

Got a feeling Saturday will have a lake breeze with a light wind regime. 

Thinking of revising that number yet? Gonna be hard to not hit 90 with 925 mb temps around +27, even if a lake breeze forms.

Saturday looking very uncomfortable in most/all of the cwa. Temps possibly well into the 90s and dewpoints well into the 70s to near 80...greasy.

Saturday looking very uncomfortable in most/all of the cwa. Temps possibly well into the 90s and dewpoints well into the 70s to near 80...greasy.

Yup, will likely be the hottest day locally since summer 2013. Gonna be a lot of sweating corn. Have a cousin visiting Chicago from the Birmingham area this weekend, and at first she thought she might be escaping the heat up here.

Yup, will likely be the hottest day locally since summer 2013. Gonna be a lot of sweating corn. Have a cousin visiting Chicago from the Birmingham area this weekend, and at first she thought she might be escaping the heat up here.

I might have to put the air conditioners in the bedroom windows finally.  :snowing:

Thinking of revising that number yet? Gonna be hard to not hit 90 with 925 mb temps around +27, even if a lake breeze forms.

you guys just lowered my point under 90 for both days

Today

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight
A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

:pimp:

Nice sunshine, hot and sticky with cumulus building into some nice towers as the sun shines over the tops lighting em up. Thunder rumbles in the distance and you can smell the refreshing rain falling somewhere in the near distance. Hell, if I didn't know any better I'd say it reminds me of mid July.

Archived