Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July 2015 Discussion

Powerball

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near perfect stretch of summer weather continues. Another month of this would be nice!

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Also, a splash of color caught my eye this morning.

A low, swampy spot that is usually the cold spot in the immediate area of my house.

attachicon.gifDSC00786.jpg

Oh no I haven't even been able to enjoy this summer yet. Lol cut those trees down

Had one quick shower earlier today. 0.01" only. Warm day at 83°. Summer finally made it!

Just wish these dewpoints would go down now.

Bo, something is really wrong with those trees! I could even see 5-6 weeks from now, but it's July still!

Had a few sprinkles earlier this evening with a decaying shower.  Now that the front has passed through the dews have dropped back into the mid 60s.  The next several days look phenomenal, with low dews and cooler temps.

Here's a shot from earlier this evening looking north at some weak convection.  

1pymvq.jpg

I was going to zzzzzz this morning, but figured I'd leave it to Alek. He has a better shot of missing the weekend action than me, although it could be a swing and a miss here too.

Obviously what happens prior to that will play a role but too early to write it off imo.

Probably too little too late for the temps to catch back up to normal though. We'll see.

As long as temps stay at least in the 80s and it's Sunny, I can deal with the boringness.

All great lake temps running at or just below this time last year with the exception of Superior, and it's just a bit warmer than last year at this point.  on average,another 3 weeks of slow warming, then waters begin to cool on Superior 

Posted on Tom Niziols Facebook. Thought it was an awesome pic.

Wow, what a vantage point to see the roll cloud out ahead of thunderstorm activity crossing lake Michigan yesterday, thanks for the photo Derek Hood shared with The Weather Channel!! If you want to learn more about roll and shelf clouds, check out this great Weather Channel article by Jon Erdman. http://wxch.nl/1MmruJM

1457705_790083811104978_1655024413155890

Archived