Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Potential for a rather potent severe weather event

weatherwiz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plume of steeper lapse rates is actually retreating from SNE though as the mid level warming takes place. This would be so much more volatile had that morning MCS not fouled up everything. Such is life in 2015.

That's what I mentioned to Kevin earlier. Make sure it doesn't sink south.  Still some good shear though with ML CAPES approaching 1500,2000J.

That's what I mentioned to Kevin earlier. Make sure it doesn't sink south.  Still some good shear though with ML CAPES approaching 1500,2000J.

It's going to be one of those days, no robust updrafts that are slam dunk warnings. Just stuff in the low levels that requires extra care and attention.

It's going to be one of those days, no robust updrafts that are slam dunk warnings. Just stuff in the low levels that requires extra care and attention.

I could see one or two that may have some good updrafts..but yeah..just enough shear to keep you guys on your toes. Hope you guys have some fun there. Do what you do best up there...good WFO you guys have.

Archived