12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Summer 2015 General Thunderstorm Thread

powderfreak

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.54" in the manual gauge and still raining lightly.

Sry.

If it helps, there wasn't a single rumble of thunder or even a 5mph gust.

No rumbles here either.

All I wanted was the rain. I don't care if I go the whole summer without lightning.

Looks like a perfect 7/10 split is setting up for me. Cell goes NW up twds Enfield and another SE of me.

Worked out perfect. Big storm to the NW of me..and we had a soccer game down in mansfield south of Uconn campus and it poured there briefly. Not a drop here.  7 straight days dry again..Thursday looks  only for Se Mass.

I would plan on not going anywhere except in the hot tub with the older guys. Nothing to chase Thursday

next hot tub day is Friday.  Although not sure if that is fine with poison ivy.  I should tell my friends dad that I ran into some in his yard so he doesn't get it.  I don't want to end up giving it to him too in the hot tub

Certainly nothing anyone should be chasing. Even if the storm was in their BY

I'll chase anything at this point.  I feel bad for my friend.  He came down a couple weeks ago for our annual two week chase but all I've been doing is working 7 days a week and we've gone nowhere...not like there has been anything really these two weeks but it sucks.  Hopefully come July 8th I can actually use a freaking car that doesn't have a break light out or the horn not working so I can actually take my road test, get my license, then I'd buy a car that weekend and I can go out whenever.  I plan on quitting my current job the second week of August so that would give me some time to go out and chase before going to school.  

I'll chase anything at this point.  I feel bad for my friend.  He came down a couple weeks ago for our annual two week chase but all I've been doing is working 7 days a week and we've gone nowhere...not like there has been anything really these two weeks but it sucks.  Hopefully come July 8th I can actually use a freaking car that doesn't have a break light out or the horn not working so I can actually take my road test, get my license, then I'd buy a car that weekend and I can go out whenever.  I plan on quitting my current job the second week of August so that would give me some time to go out and chase before going to school.  

Looks like you'll be chasing sunshine and mid level dry air

0.0" Duxbury. Driving down rt 44 corridor this morning looked like several miles away had pretty good rains.

Was playing tennis last night at Lakeville Athletic Club by route 18/105 and it absolutely poured for about 15-20 minutes around 9.  Zero rain 15 minutes away at home in Raynham

Archived