12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who gives 2 ****s what the temps will be M-F?  Not like we're all outdoors naping in it.  Most work in climate conditioned offices and just peek at the outdoors through a window and maybe get to spend a few minutes outside getting lunch or having a break. Sat/Sun is all I care about.

Who gives 2 ****s what the temps will be M-F?  Not like we're all outdoors naping in it.  Most work in climate conditioned offices and just peek at the outdoors through a window and maybe get to spend a few minutes outside getting lunch or having a break. Sat/Sun is all I care about.

Ha, well some can't have all the weekends off. :(  

I don't give a crap as long as Thursday is nice.

We have daylight to around 8pm now. That can give your 2-3 hours of evening activity if the temps cooperate. I can take my 2 young kids to the park and play for a couple hours vs having them cooped up inside when its 45 with drizzle driving me crazy after a long winter.

Can also squeeze in 9 holes (once my course opens, lol)when its nice out during the week. Obviously having a nice weekend supersedes nice weekdays, but I also enjoy nice weather during the week too.

On that walk I mentioned earlier we saw a bunch of people on 4 wheelers heading out of the woods down our street. Saw them later loading them on their trailers/trucks (they are friends with a neighbor). I asked them how the mud was and they said barely any mud, but snow was a big issue.

I might go out for a walk in the woods later to check out some of the little dells in our woods.

Some of us are at work at 6:30 and home by 4 to do outside stuff.

On that walk I mentioned earlier we saw a bunch of people on 4 wheelers heading out of the woods down our street. Saw them later loading them on their trailers/trucks (they are friends with a neighbor). I asked them how the mud was and they said barely any mud, but snow was a big issue.

I might go out for a walk in the woods later to check out some of the little dells in our woods.

Some of us are at work at 6:30 and home by 4 to do outside stuff.

We still have our daycare issue (which is no daycare thanks to an injury from falling on ice) so I have no time to do yard stuff when I get home and have whoever is watching my son, leave. Yard work will be done at twilight when he goes to bed...lol. Gotta do what you gotta do.

We have daylight to around 8pm now. That can give your 2-3 hours of evening activity if the temps cooperate. I can take my 2 young kids to the park and play for a couple hours vs having them cooped up inside when its 45 with drizzle driving me crazy after a long winter.

Can also squeeze in 9 holes (once my course opens, lol)when its nice out during the week. Obviously having a nice weekend supersedes nice weekdays, but I also enjoy nice weather during the week too.

Where do you play?  My course probably won't open until May.

Archived