Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had about three people ask me about getting sunny breaks that they "heard" on TV. To which I replied, doubtful. Temp wise it's not too bad.

Yeah, I'm just being sorta tongue in cheek there...   skies leaving everything to be desired, no doubt - 

Temps are weird at this hour. It's 56 here in the Nashoba Valley, and colder elsewhere...that's quite odd for a scour -out deal. We're almost always the last - not the first.  

Yeah, I'm just being sorta tongue in cheek there...   skies leaving everything to be desired, no doubt - 

Temps are weird at this hour. It's 56 here in the Nashoba Valley, and colder elsewhere...that's quite odd for a scour -out deal. We're almost always the last - not the first.  

It's your classic  "They said it would be sunny this aftn" leading to "they were wrong again," crap. Yeah some of those statements are embellished...but some misleading forecasts by some of your so called early morning mets can foster those comments. 

In another month we don't have to see snow pack posts anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnn!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnn

You'll be back to telling weenies in the dugout while an EF2 rips to your north anyways. 

It's your classic  "They said it would be sunny this aftn" leading to "they were wrong again," crap. Yeah some of those statements are embellished...but some misleading forecasts by some of your so called early morning mets can foster those comments. 

It's so f annoying, too. I hate that.   At the office, people find out I'm a Met and pretty much the only thing I can say to circumnavigate the tsunamis of that bs is to say, "...Which is why I'm a software engineer"   

"bra hum fump hoho ho hum..." and the walk away laughing. Meanwhile, I've successfully avoided the cliche.  Yet they still come to me before some over media blown pop tart event and ask me what's going on.   

Advice to those in that same situation?  Always go conservative, and think about that liberal interpretation.  The other way around will get you into embarrassment faster than one of Kevin's snow totals forecast - 

In another month we don't have to see snow pack posts anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnnnn!!!!!!!!!'nnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnn

I think Powder Freak could scrounge up some high elevation pack pics for our viewing pleasure.

Archived