CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
3/1-3/2 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The middle ground seems the best way to go-2" on the south shore and I-78 and south, 4" on the north shore and I-80, 6" just north of the Bronx and CT/N NJ. It seems like we're finally hitting a consensus around this. South winds at the surface and SW winds at the mid levels should mean a fast advancing sleet line, hopefully the snow comes in like a wall as I said earlier. 

The middle ground seems the best way to go-2" on the south shore and I-78 and south, 4" on the north shore and I-80, 6" just north of the Bronx and CT/N NJ. It seems like we're finally hitting a consensus around this. South winds at the surface and SW winds at the mid levels should mean a fast advancing sleet line, hopefully the snow comes in like a wall as I said earlier.

Yea looks to roll in around 10am give or take an hour

From what I saw in the NE forum, the Euro is "holding steady for Cape Cod" which is probably a good sign. Otherwise, they seem happy with the 0z suite, which is probably bad for NYC and LI when talking about a SWFE. One rule of SWFE's is both Boston and NYC don't win, other than rare cases like 12/19/95. 

Archived