• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
3/1-3/2 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

Anyone think knyc makes it down to 12 degrees tonight like the NWS is forecasting? Or 14 forecasted for southern Brooklyn and Queens? Clouds supposed to move in and there's not much snow cover, especially in the southern halves of Brooklyn and queens. 28 here now. I Think we will be lucky to make it down to 20

Nah only places that radiate well will make it that low depending on the arrival of clouds...urban areas probably don't get much below 20 as you said.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see your in the new snow capital of LI haha. How much snow do you have this season?

yeah, well over 31 inches at least lol I'd have to imagine40-50 inches at this point

Still a foot or 2 +/- snow/ice pack.

And I'm down to 20℉. My weather underground thing isn't posting any data for some reason

yeah, well over 31 inches at least lol I'd have to imagine40-50 inches at this point

Still a foot or 2 +/- snow/ice pack.

And I'm down to 20℉. My weather underground thing isn't posting any data for some reason

I was in Orient a few days ago and saw that much snow in some places, but it was in places where the snow had drifted off of open fields.  Definitely the high winds have played havoc with the roads, but there isn't that much snow everywhere on the north fork.  On average I'd say closer to 1 foot.

nice man, great year for you

Thankfully,but I'm building my house though habitat,so it's a win lose..I love winter gotta have snow but need to build lol lucky it's started so it's a win win.

Last year,last time of any winter type precipitation was April 15 th.... See is we can beat that this year

I was in Orient a few days ago and saw that much snow in some places, but it was in places where the snow had drifted off of open fields.  Definitely the high winds have played havoc with the roads, but there isn't that much snow everywhere on the north fork.  On average I'd say closer to 1 foot.

I said a foot or 2. Where's I work is all protected from wind, over a foot. In spots where's it drifted in fact,it 9 feet. Yes asking the main roadways I agree not much but once you get off the open area,etc it adds up lol.

I said a foot or 2. Where's I work is all protected from wind, over a foot. In spots where's it drifted in fact,it 9 feet. Yes asking the main roadways I agree not much but once you get off the open area,etc it adds up lol.

Driving past the open fields is very cool.  Snow banked up very high on both sides of the road.

Archived