12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 2015 General disco

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that 2 out of my top 3 snows this season occurred in March ( 4.1" 3/1 and 4.4" 3/23).  They were topped only by the New Year's storm that dumped 6.7".

A chilly 18° out there. They dropped my point by about 8° today, probably due to unexpected snowcover.

Looks like the 2 incoming lows won't phase after all, leading to the warmer air staying south and less precip here. But what does fall should be a mix or snow. Perfect...

I know someone flying into MSP later this evening and they need to drive back to la crosse....  i told them it might be interesting depending on precip type, how much and when it happens...

Pretty scenes Kevlon!

I noticed some vegetation that had hoar frost on them as well.

Temperature rose up to 29°, but it now it just stuck there for the last 3+ hours. With east winds continuing that will keep it chilly today.

On my way to work this morning, I saw one of the most beautiful sunrises Ive ever seen. So yes, I had to take a picture while stopped at a turnaround lol. Taken by DTW airport

That has some nice colors! The greenness of the sky (in the middle) showed up on your digital picture. That's pretty unusual to get a good green within the sunset.

Archived