Newest Member
    joxey
Norlun Trough Discussion - Feb. 19

NorEastermass128

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How am I not?

i'm jus taking it clear that i don't see it coming up here because some do.

Ok, I thought you were talking about tomorrows event as that is what this thread is about, Its pretty confusing in here with some mixing this OES thinking its the weds/thurs event, This looked like it was modeled on some of the guidance as far as the OES, As you can see it rotating in from the NE and sinking south

Ok, I thought you were talking about tomorrows event as that is what this thread is about, Its pretty confusing in here with some mixing this OES thinking its the weds/thurs event, This looked like it was modeled on some of the guidance as far as the OES, As you can see it rotating in from the NE and sinking south

Outside looking in this week, miss just to the south, then ne.

Hopefully this weekend crushes us and mixes south.

Thanks! Sounds good to me! :)

Wait for the next GYX update...

We're going to see a punch of DPVA arrive which induces pressure falls at the sfc...i.e. a strengthening of the weak trough offshore Mass right now. I'm not sure if that is the exact same trough tonight that strengthens into the stronger trough for NE MA/NH/ME or if it's another boundary, but regardless there's some weak convergence zones hanging around off the coast.

Real inverted trof doesn't blossom till later

Our Friend P Bouchard has D-1 for Bos NW tomorrow 1-4 Eastern Essex 4-8 PSM/SW Maine

I think this one def. has more potential than usual for Bos and even out to Ray but def not holding breath on more than a fluffy inch or two, while I think someone in NH/Maine sees a foot between norlun and late developing "coastal"

Archived