joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Norlun Trough Discussion - Feb. 19

NorEastermass128

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely a tick north though. So maybe that's it with the SW trend.

Definetely a little north, puts me on the .25" line. Not really suprising, climo seems to fringe me as these are getting going and then maxing in C NH over to SW Maine. We'll see if the rgem stays southwest, another wiggle west would be nice.

Agreed. I didnt like how progessive the GFS was, but it seems to be a bit of an outlier. Euro was closer to the nam/rgem, but then again the Euro hasnt been killing it lately.

I thought the RGEM made sense to me. Maybe I am wrong and it's more progressive, but given the strong s/w...it made sense.

More "moving parts" than usual in this norlun setup has me thinking more surprises, throw in that "Rodney Dangerfield" 496 DM ULL (which looks more SW on model runs last 24 hours) and we got some "energy" to play with and a Short wave moving up. Just plenty of Surprises IMO tomorrow Pm into Thurs A.M

HI-RES nam has a Coastal Front set up in E MA/ SE NH coast tomorrow evening/ overnight....32 in BOS

Look at the SIM Radar at 2am ...HVY elements somewhere http://mp1.met.psu.edu/~fxg1/NAMSFC4_0z/rad31.html

Archived