joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 14-15 2015 Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Mid Atlantic Forum aptly named this the Valentine's day Flizzard! At least it works for here so far.  :cry: Flurries starting after a beautiful starry night so far.  Wind picking up.  Down to 19.3 degrees.  We'll see what happens. Have to stay up to see something if it si not snow at least heavy winds, but I think even those may not live up to the hype.  

Enjoy it! Shouldnt last too long unfortunately, Long Island looks to get some decent snows out of the final band perhaps

Actually Steve D, said that band could last till 7 am as it is moving so slowly. Look , bottom line who the heck knows. Storm was on and then off and now back on again??! Upton forcast was 3-5 for Queens, so all they have to do is get 2.5 inches in next few hours and they didnt bust. Beginning o think we might manage, against all odds, last few minutes starting to snow in Kew Gardens and intensity slowly picking up

Actually Steve D, said that band could last till 7 am as it is moving so slowly. Look , bottom line who the heck knows. Storm was on and then off and now back on again??! Upton forcast was 3-5 for Queens, so all they have to do is get 2.5 inches in next few hours and they didnt bust. Beginning o think we might manage, against all odds, last few minutes starting to snow in Kew Gardens and intensity slowly picking up

Anythings possibly I suppose, doesn't seem to be moving all that slowly so I'm not sure what steve sees it we shall see

Archived