joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16th/17th/18th Winter Wx

burgertime

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cut myself off there. The importance of that is we're going to maximize whatever QPF we can get on Monday and through the week, hopefully.

Completely agree.... as others have stated, I love where we sit right now (CLT metro, upstate SC, and WNC). The pattern from all winter hasn't really changed. Systems for the most part have been wetter that predicted this far out and I highly doubt a super supressed storm. Yes, more supressed than previous storms due to the arctic air already entrenched but not to the point where we miss by being too far north. We also have some serious cold ahead of the storm (s) and coming in behind. This looks legit for a good storm of us. I'm all in because I have not more chips left after this. 

Another run with N GA snow...  It's coming people.

You know if GA can get the snow I'll be happy for you. GA has been screwed out of many events in the past and it would be nice to see you guys score. In fact if we(NC) can't get anything I would like this to go a little farther south to maybe get south GA and SC. Would also be nice to see Nashville finally get something(after their long snow drought).

You know if GA can get the snow I'll be happy for you. GA has been screwed out of many events in the past and it would be nice to see you guys score. In fact if we(NC) can't get anything I would like this to go a little farther south to maybe get south GA and SC. Would also be nice to see Nashville finally get something(after their long snow drought).

The 12Z NAM was pretty much just that.  Thank you....

Morning sfc map update from WPC...

That looks just about right for WNC....funny it's more north than models right now. 

Honestly I have no idea what's going to happen.  Suppressed?  Big storm?  At 4 days you'd think we'd have a better understanding.  I've got no idea.  At this point I'm hopeful, but we'll see. 

An they say us North Carolinians are greedy! Rofl

Archived