joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people are incapable of opening weather.gov or tropicaltidbits.com in their browser, what are the odds that they truly require up-to-the-minute model data...? Honest question.

Good. Hopefully that'll teach you to stay downstate. :thumbsdown:

Well the board needs it because if people aren't getting it here, they will go elsewhere. Many others already have.

Every account i have ever tried to make on the "other site" has been blocked and I've never been able to make a single post there.

Well the board needs it because if people aren't getting it here, they will go elsewhere. Many others already have.

Every account i have ever tried to make on the "other site" has been blocked and I've never been able to make a single post there.

Again, if someone doesn't know where or how to find NCEP model graphics, and they're so easily driven off, is their presence on an advanced-level enthusiasts' board really necessary? We can't take it upon ourselves to spoon-feed folks who have no interest in self-edification.

well on a side note pamala got some of our guys in the hudson valley black listed for a few days ..so i guess the board picks and chooses its enemies each day..

They got themselves suspended...I didn't make them make the posts they made...they did it of their own free will.

Again, if someone doesn't know where or how to find NCEP model graphics, and they're so easily driven off, is their presence on an advanced-level enthusiasts' board really necessary? We can't take it upon ourselves to spoon-feed folks who have no interest in self-edification.

i've been making this point for years

I have an IDEA. Why can't we just divide our locations in half. Like NNJ/NWNJ/SNY/NENJ have there own threads on storms, and then NYC,LI,CNJ,and around Belmar Area. Have there own threads. This would not cause as much havoc, and would also make it easier to pinpoint how well your area did on the model run. This would decrease attacking people as well.

We already have a north and west thread in the NYC subforum, just like New England has a NNE thread. What more do people want?

I guess to have everyone massage and kiss their @$$ because they live in a certain location? Umm, sorry. That's why we have psychiatrists. Maybe some posters should take their grievances to them. 

more like he got his feelings hurt and wont post , boo hoo

That's just society today, soft, and easily offended. Like how every kid gets a trophy so no ones feelings get hurt. Screw that, one shouldn't hurt someone's feelings on purpose and at the same time we can't protect everyone's feelings. My kids for years have heard from me "sometimes life sucks so get a helmet". You gotta build 'em tough.

Archived