joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter Thread - Part 2

IsentropicLift

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know things are bad when your check the sub forum for the first time in the morning and see there hasn't been a post in the storm thread since the night before!!!

Go boston whooooo hoooo!

models have begun a slow drift south-let's hope that continues....over-running threat is likely dead for most here, but the Monday storm could work out.

This storm is probably the most complex we have ever followed as a group. What we do know is NE especially central NE is going to have an epic snow pack. The other thing we know is from philly south it's a plain rain event. That leaves our area in the anything can happen. Personally I will take any frozen over rain as I make money from frozen. I wouldn't be surprised to see this turn out like the last storm only with more ice then snow in the city and immediate north west north east burbs and more rain jersey shore and south shore. This is starting to look like a north of the moraine ice special

looks like nyc may get below zero at the end of the week

We know how unlikely that it but the cold next week thus far looks like the coldest air mass of the season. The gfs would easily take the city to or below zero if correct. Models usually moderate as we get closer though but with snow cover and the -EPO looking likely it will be interesting.

Flurries in Amityville about an hou ago.

On a side note...yanksfan's posting has improved greatly this winter but during the last week or so he's back to bickering and attempting to talk down to people. It's really obnoxious and needs to stop.

well on a side note pamala got some of our guys in the hudson valley black listed for a few days ..so i guess the board picks and chooses its enemies each day..

On a side note...yanksfan's posting has improved greatly this winter but during the last week or so he's back to bickering and attempting to talk down to people. It's really obnoxious and needs to stop.

There are people on this board who do the same and sometimes worse. Don't expect the mods to do anything though lol

My frustration level is back up because I'm being nitpicked and attacked for missing small details on model PBP's. Anything I say is heavily criticized. Instead of being able to have a discussion about something I have to always go through great lengths to justify my posts. So if I sound like I'm being rude, it is not my intention.

And Allsnow and AG3 can say whatever they want. I give a fair and equal PBP for all areas. Nobody else does that. If it wasn't for me the only forecast you would ever get is for NYC.

Archived