joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 with dps in single digits. Gonna be a cold one tonight. Expect the dot to start spraying tommorow afternoon. Never understood why the euro has to wait till 1 am to run. What was a group of people sitting around thinking years ago when they programed this thing.

The GFS just gave our bus 2 flat tires and we only have 1 spare, I'm about to walk home!

By the end of day 8 the Euro has 20-40" of snow on the ground from Memphis to Greensboro. NC probably has more issues outside of the mountains with temps but that is a crazy ass storm. Tennessee would look like SNE.

Yeah, I saw that. Did Boston ship some of their snow down South?

By the end of day 8 the Euro has 20-40" of snow on the ground from Memphis to Greensboro. NC probably has more issues outside of the mountains with temps but that is a crazy ass storm. Tennessee would look like SNE.

Good lord at that map.  If that verifies I promise to not complain about lack of snow until 2020!

Welp, here is the obligatory "how many days will the kids be out of school" post.

Monday is already a day off for some, but tuesday/wednesday/thursday are easily in the cards for much of NC due to snow AND cold temps. This batch wont melt for days. And by Friday we will all be begging for a 60 degree day to return the sanity. Damn it would be nice if old man winter could time his gifts to my days off!

On a brighter note, midnight sledding for all!! Fire up the burn barrel and break out the whiskey.

Is it too early for imby posts? Anyone have any guesses for Durham or RTP? I'm off on Sunday and Monday would love a 3 day weekend :P

Everyone us always saying how Raleigh and Wake County are the dividing line etc, so I hope I'm far enough north and west lol even if it is just 25 miles or so

Archived